SOD: All Soaps... [12/29/09]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that's pretty shameless. OLTL's Stacy: Out (Finally!) might have been ok.

And of course they pick the picture of Crystal where she looks sad and emotionless :(

It's ok, I stopped buying SOD anyway. I mean, I've always preferred the picture use in SOW, and if I'm going that route, I might as well get ABC Soaps in Depth. NONE are up to date typically on actual news or storyline information.

• Members

What am I missing about Crystal Hunt? Is she heiresse to a major fortune or something?

While I am very glad she's gone, I also was surprised by the nastiness of that headline. Although there haven't been many nice things said about her that I've ever seen. She doesn't sound like a very nice person herself. Then again that could just be hearsay. ;)

• Members

Wasn't one of Nelson Branco's infamous blind items about her? I read, recently, where he said some diva was bragging to her co-stars that she wouldn't need a job in daytime if she didn't want one because she's rich. Anyone else remember something like that?

• Members

I remember reading one about an actor trying to be best friends with her new co-star (Amanda Setton) cause everyone else hated her...and they are really close in real life, based on their interview in SID and they seem to be at OLTL events together. I got the distinct vibe that John-Paul and Farah hate Crystal hardcore...but they seem like douches so I don't know where to weigh in on this one. I often buy Crystal's acting over theirs anyway. :P

• Members

Yup, just the other day in the "Suds Report: JILL LARSON back on contract!!" thread.

I remember that BI and that's exactly the pair (CH and AS) I guessed too. FF did that interview with NB where it seemed pretty obvious that she and JPL were none too crazy about CH nor Stacy.

Archived