B&B's Eric and Ridge Conspire

ATWT Canceled!

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

ATWT: Paul Helps Meg Escape

OLTL: Mathhew Walks Again!

DAYS: Philip Proposes!

Y&R: Emily Tells Jack She Loves Him

EDITORS' CHOICE: Ann Frank, B&B

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Chrishell Stause (Amanda, AMC)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Thanks, Angela. Well at least SOD is consistent with how they have reported both the GL and ATWT cancellations. Both issues had the headline scroll across the top. GL did get the SOW cover that week so lets hope that ATWT gets the same treatment.

I'm interested to ready the Days drama stuff including how they kept the big secret. I just hope Corday isn't the one speaking to SOD. I cringe with every word that comes out of his mouth.

• Members

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only on the current incarnation of Y&R can someone know the other peson for like 5 minutes and exchange these words, and especially given that one is a useless doppleganger. I hate this Emily creation, and I don't think keeping Stacey Haiduk was worth the effort. Talent comes and goes, hack writers at Y&R...

• Members

OMG, that is balls right there, that's turrible. :lol: I'm sure a part of it is pandering to the fans, but if you ask me, it looks like they're making a statement about their feelings for CH. Blind and not-so blind items about her were popping up before Nelson Branco got on board during her stint as Stacy. This is a cover page f.u. as far as I'm concerned, and given the current state of soaps, they probably don't give a damn if they cut their losses with someone they don't care for and may never have to deal with again. If CH gets hired on another soap, she needs SOD press more than they need her so she's not even in a position to write them off. But who cares, she's richer than the majority of folks on contract will EVER be. :P

• Members

I think the difference was between Stacy being gone (finally) in comparison to Crystal Hunt being fired (finally).

It's one thing to cheer on a character to be written out or die or whatever, and it's another thing to cheer for a real life person to lose their job... at least IMO.

Archived