A Catch Up On AMC

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The most exciting thing is that Madison is back and is being redeemed. Pratt is making her innocent of murdering her husband. I love it. It helps keep my hope alive that Frankie will come to his senses, dump Randi and united his true chemistry and soulmate Madison. She is full of energy and has tons more chemistry with Frankie.

• Members

dont mean to be rude or anything but all i want is just a checkpoint of all the current storylines and where they are or what is happening with which character.I know we all hate AMC but i just want to start a blog on AMC and i need to know where all the storylines are right now.

Sorry guys.

• Members

I'm sorry if we made it into a joke. The truth is the stories really are near-incomprehensible and not easy to explain.

I will try to do a summary and hope the people here who are paying more attention to the show than I am will fill in the gaps.

Stuart was killed. Kendall was the main suspect in his death. Zach built a secret room in their apartment and paid a lookalike to serve Kendall's jail time. Aidan, Ryan, Zach, and Erica suspected that Annie was the killer, and tried to torture her into telling the truth. They also grilled Emma as they thought she was keeping Annie's secret. Now they think Adam may be the killer, and gaslighted him until he had a heart attack. Meanwhile, Annie and Adam got engaged, and she may or may not be pregnant. She may or may not have feelings for Adam, or for Scott, whom she went skinny dipping with and made out with.

For some reason, Amanda has moved in with David. She feels she is legally bound to a contract which says if she has a child with him, he will let her and baby Trevor be with Jake.

Frankie's wife Randi had a past with the DA, something North, who used to frequent her time when she was a hooker. He beat her, and he beat his wife, Madison. He was killed. Jesse covered up the crime because he thought Randi was the killer. Then they began to believe Madison was the killer. Madison was then presumed dead in a car accident, but she's not actually dead.

JR has cancer. He is marrying or has married Babe's fraternal twin, Marisa, a Kennicott type Krystal sold at birth.

Liza is passing a teenage girl's baby off as hers. She wanted to pretend she had a baby as she thought this would bring her closer to Colby. Now the baby's trashy teen father is in town.

Archived