AMC: Tuesday, November 10, 2009

• Members

Brot and Natalia are cute together. I loved her, "left, right, left... I'm jus' playin'" and that throwing popcorn in his face bit was such a scene in acting class choice, but I don't mean that in a bad way, it was endearing.

Okay, but what did I miss? Why was there that lingering shot of the hall closet? I thought somebody was hiding out in there or something. :unsure: I guess I need to stop half-watching this show, of course it's always the interesting things I miss.

Soaps don't need anymore characters like this greaser baby deedy dude.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you got the date wrong...Should be Tues the 10th

This Amanda/David contract is unbelievable. She's legally bound to this contract unless she gets pregnant? I cant see that standing up in court. There shouldnt have to be a deadline. If she wants out a month from now, then she should be able to say no

Did Liza really say it took her years before her artifical insemination took? Puhleaze, it didnt take her that long to have the kid she wanted

Please dont tell me Madison isnt hiding in the closet

• Members

The contract with David is ridiculous but to Amanda doing a little research and thinking through the consequences of what she signed, I can only say, "Ya think?" Jeez. I am having trouble feeling sympathy in principle but no woman should be forced contractually use her body in such a manner if she changes her mind. There are going to be a lot of problems whether she backs out of the contract or not now.

Timing seemed odd to me. I assumed Randi's first post-honeymoon mystery text message was Madison-related but didn't expect her to get discovered by a Hubbard on the very same day.

Agreed. Very tiresome and punchable sort of fella. Liza's got the size and reach to do it. Hope she does.

Bailey's portrayer reminds me so much of Teen Teresa Lopez Fitzgerald somehow I find it distracting. Not digging the actress and I am sure we'll be seeing more of "baby deedy dude" and baby mama dudette than I care to for the next while.

• Members

Brot & Natalia and Jesse & Angie were the best parts of this episode imo.

Please tell me Damon isn't a contract role!

I can't believe Amanda's contract would be unbreakable either.

Liza mentioned once before that she tried to get pregnant for a long time when she was out of town.

Once again, there was no suspense. Imo that's Pratt's biggest weakness. I also thought Damon's announcement that he knew he's Stuart's father could have been stretched out with him playing mind games with Bailey. At least then their scenes might have been interesting.

Archived