AMC: Monday, November 9, 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! Oh, mon dieu! MonGRIEF!! pulling-hair-out.jpg I have to hand it to Jamie Luner, though. Girlfriend must have the strength of a Clydesdale to pull that scene along.

Shut the hell UP, Gidget! Ugh! Ryan, actually doing something rare -- taking responsibility for his actions in being a large factor in Adam's heart attack -- and here she is, "No! It's not your fault! It's Adam's!"

I, too, enjoyed Scott telling off Zach. The quicker TK and his ego leave, the better.

I bet 'the writer' is throwing a fit right now. "That's not fair! (stomps foot and pouts) Purgatory was my idea!"

Surprise!!! I'm straight up confused by this whole Aidan/Kat thing.

• Members

Adam Mayfield really held his own today and went toe-to-toe with TK. Scott held his eye contact with Zach while calmly making his point then stepped right into Zach's personal space for emphasis and Zach moved ever so slightly back. Usually it's Zach dominating scene partners physically. Something small but I loved it.

I was looking forward to the David as the Devil (or one of his bureaucrats in Purgatory) but like Jonathan said I don't think the scenes really came off entirely. VI really threw his all into into. I absolutely loved the red suit, hair and makeup but found the goatee distracting. I do absolutely love that little gif of Devil Dave, reallyhates. :wub:

Annie came off as an angel at first but MCE hyped her delivery enough to make Annie seem like the SchemerCleverAnnie instead of Angel Annie. I am not sure that was the intent.

I am looking forward to the Chandler Family upset over the new step mom.

I found myself quite bored and FF-y with Aidan and Kendall scenes.

I was startled by Ryan again having some self-awareness (this time about his role in Adam's keeling over). Of course Erica disavowed Ryan of any culpability but I take any bit of increased likeability for Ryan if he's going to stay on the scene.

• Members

I found another continuity issue. On Friday's episode, Lucretia was standing right behind Annie and Colby as Adam layed on the ground. In this episode, Lucretia just vanished. I guess she could've gone to the kitchen to bake more cookies for Little A and Emma. :lol:

• Members

I also thought the Purgatory scenes fell flat. I'm not sure if MCE was intentionally trying to show that Annie wasn't really an angel but I agree that she came off as a little scheming.

Scott/Zach was the best part for me. I hope Scott sticks to it and has Zach arrested for badgering Adam if/when he shows up at the hospital.

Erica needs to STFU.

I have no clue when Aidan supposedly had his fling with Kat or why he left her and I just don't care.

I also thought the Peyton Place reference was funny.

Maybe David Canary is the pothead?

Archived