So I started watching OLTL

• Members

I love this show. I watch OLTL, Days and Y&R. OLTL is must see of all the three shows I watch.

The only thing I don't like is that the scenes have no emotion whatso ever. It moves way to fast.(Scenes are too short )

This show has a ton of kids.( I see why the show comes in under budget. Half the cast are children) But OLTL does have great acting teens. Like The Evan's young girl who has a crush on Matt and I love Matt.

I am not a big fan at all of Kish( Oliver)

I love Dorian and wish they would write her in more. I love this lesbian wedding thing.

Who does John McBane think he is? He tries so hard to be cool. He is so corny.

This show seems to have a ton of storylines(Maybe too many)

AND I CANT STAND DR EVANS. His acting is something terrible.

A lot of storylines seem to be triangles and quaderangles.

Also the lighting is SO DARK I can't see the actors sometimes

I really look FWD to OLTL everyday, I just wish they would slow the scenes down and make them longer . AND I HATE THOSE FAST FADE OUTS TO COMMERICALS

I DON"T LIKE THAT BLAIR!!! SHE IS PATHETIC!!! She is so shallow and too old to be acting the way she is acting. I am camp Tea. Tea will get in your face. I love her.

Why doesn't Marty have a storyline. Would like to hear thoughts from other fans of OLTL and educate me on the show

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blair right now is the worst character on the show. She is beyond pathetic. You have great taste to love Tea...she rocks!

Marty has grown rather boring. At this point I think the best thing for her character would be to bring back her dead husband Patrick. He's heavily rumored that Thorsten Kaye might return and I think the character could use him. Unforutnetly I hated them together.

• Members

I also want to add that the reason I picked up OLTL was because I WAS VERY close to dropping Y&R from my soaps I watch.

Has Blair always acted like this? She is a grandmother for heaven's sakes and Starr acts more like an adult that Bkair does.

And that Todd is so dry. SHows no emotions and is so stupid

• Members

this is classic Blair. She has a long history of being a selfish, shrewish bitch. Last year she did grow up when Starr got pregnant and when she was dating John she was a much better person but after she got dumped, all that development went out the window and she morphed back into the witch she used to be. Thing is that may have been okay 15 years ago but she is a grandmother now and you'd think she'd act better and learn from her past mistakes.

Unfortunetly they have dumbed Todd down for this story too. He is blindly beleiving Blair's lies and following for her schemes.

Oh and Y&R sucks right now so I dont blame you for going elsewhere for some entertainment.

• Members

OLTL's the only soap right now that's got me hooked, for what that's worth. I may still be in mid-September episodes, but I keep coming back for more. I'd probably be watching DAYS as well, if only I had the time to do so :lol:

• Members

If you think Viki is plain you should go to Youtube and check out the old scenes from 1995 when she uncovered long-repressed memories she had been sexually abused by her father as a child and snapped into 6 alternate personalities. Classic stuff.

Archived