AMC: The killer revealed

• Members

From SOD(posted at SOC):

AMC: Adam's The Killer!

Adam shot Stuart as is revealed on October 22 to viewers only. Head-writer Pratt notes that Adam/Annie's strange love story began the moment that bullet was fired. Did she protect Adam because she cared? Best chance to get Emma? Best chance to get away with various crimes? "All of the above." Pratt thinks murder isn't justified but sometimes it can be explained. He says they will explore the emotional reason behind Adam's act.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah right.

Where is this Annie/Adam "love story"? Or does "strange" mean taking him for his money and pawing his nephew?

I'm so sick of this endless ambiguity. It's lazy writing, and a way to get away with not actually bothering to tell a story.

Cheap shock value wins out again, and once again, most people predicted it long ago.

• Members

Someone made a good point, November sweeps are just going to mimick May sweeps, that's how long this idiocy has drug on.

Adam the killer would forever devestate Adam. He'd NEVER get over being responsible for his beloved twin's death, it would literally break him.

NO way Pratt will do something like that justice

• Members

I think they want fans to be disgusted, as that will mean some reaction. They may also want a few of the older fans who are most likely to be disgusted to stop watching, so they can get younger, hipper fans (who will all have Rebecca Budig's name tattooed on their forehead, I guess).

It's all so crass. And it will probably be forgotten in terms of emotional fallout, aside from the "good" characters on the show repeatedly throwing it in his face.

Archived