Brenda Dickson finally gets some legal relief

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B-Dad rises again! You know, from meeting her at th Emmy's she is just as crazy as one would think - but truly hurt and wronged. She said that she hopes one day justice will shine again on even the lowly soap diva - and today, I think it has. Now get thee to a therapist!!

• Members

When did you meet her at the Emmys? Was it recent?

I'm happy for her. I didn't realize that they wore Hawaiian shirts and dresses just because they're Hawaiian news.

She really did get a raw deal, I'm glad they're going to throw out that old case.

I'd never seen the courtroom video before. Wow.

• Members

So Cashton, where can I have these shots delivered? :P

Okay, my dad lived in HI but I had no idea of this, I am so *DEAD* at the anchors' wardrobes. It is surreal. And what was up with that bit at the end?? Humor?

Brenda's lawyer looks like Joel Siegel (R.I.P.). I still can't believe she pulled the "Heil Hitler!"... WOW Brenda, she is so extra. This whole video tickles me, I even laughed when Brenda accidentally pushed one of the buttons while she was talking on the phone.

• Members

I lived in Honolulu for awhile and Hawaiian shirts are considered business attire for men, I kid you not. I worked at a major insurance company for a year and that's what all the guys wore. It took some getting used to (except for the very biggest of the wigs. He wore a regular business suit).

Archived