Brenda Dickson finally gets some legal relief

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brenda looks great in that pic. I'm glad she is getting the justice she deserves. Next, she should start a crusade to overthrow unfit judges from the bench. After all, she does have a lot of time on her hands.

• Members

I like that gown... it's *very* dramatic.

I'm happy for this nutty gal... now get thee back to the mainland and land yourself a reality show! Oh, and lighten up on all the knock-offs of your Welcome To My Home videos. They're not mocking you, they're celebrating you!

And how about that mess-up at the end of the report? The bluescreen went dark and the reporter thought he was reporting from Hollywood, not Honolulu. My favorite reporter was the lil' news anchor woman at the beginning. "He look'a like'a man..."

• Members

Why SoapNet hasn't busted their asses to make that happen is beyond me. The Soup would undoubtedly cover it, and it would draw viewers to SoapNet. Her WTMH video obviously didn't endear her only to soap fans. One problem I could see though is that Brenda doesn't seem to have many "characters" in her life, sure there's the lawyer, I believe her mother recently passed, no children or live-in "cast members", and I'm sure Charles and Snow have gone on to that great big condo in the sky by now. They could do a show more like New York Goes to Hollywood or whatever, where they follow Brendz on meetings trying to revive her career, parties with her La La Land friends, et cetera.

• Members

When she was starting out, Miss Faye said that she'd never do a soap which could potentially hurt her career. She later turned down the role of Sable Colby because they didn't offer her enough $$$. When Joan Collins was cast as Alex on GL, the first thing I thought was that Faye would have been a much better choice.

Mommie Dearest is so Dynasty it's not even funny, I really consider that film to be her foray into soaps. That and the Evita movie she did. But seriously, she's one of those actresses who would just fly on a soap opera, she was born to play that kind of material.

Archived