Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was just reading the history of the show around that time and I came across this:

"At Ed's urging, Holly and little Freddie went on a picnic. The outing ended when Freddie's clothes caught fire. Afterward, Leslie insisted that Holly never care for her son again unless Ed was present. Then Mike took Freddie, who was both his nephew and his stepson, on a canoe trip. During the trip, Freddie was washed downstream. The frightened boy was rescued by a mountain man and suffered from a brief bout with amnesia." 

Sounds like at least one writer had fantasies of offing the kid. LOL. 

• Members

Ahhh...see B & E is on to something...the first indication of the Nursery Rhyme Stalker....("Well, that didn't work out, okay, Ill work on  it..maybe I will go after the mothers!")  I would have to agree with Leslie..if someone took my kid on a picnic and they ended up on fire...

@Asb23The guys a real trip. Just as inept as Alan in his own way. Sometimes he just stares at his guest. Jerry and Liz look great. Soaps Past is still way more likable than Alan. SP has a real love and passion for the soaps unlike Alan. Plus he knows his history. 

Edited by victoria foxton