B&B: Spumors From Loose Lips/Soaptown USA

Evan

• Members

Winsor Harmon is finally getting a SL(which is good news).

Hope will be hurt or sick & then rushed to the hospital, with the eventual realisation that Deacon Sharpe ISN'T her real father.

Could Thorne be the Daddy?

And when Ridge starts fooling around with other women, Brooke might start to lean on her ex-husband, as Thorne comes back into her life.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should NEVER have broken Brooke & Thorne up for the usual Tridge/Bridge stuff.

Having said that, Hope's paternity should NOT be de-Deaconed. It happened, deal with it. At least there's one person floating around the B&B gene pool (besides Taylor and Whip) that isn't 100% related to everybody else.

• Members

I'm happy about it because it gives Thorne a story, but otherwise not so much. Oh well, it should be a nice change anyhow. Seeing more of Thorne, I mean.

ETA: OMG. I just realized that Brooke has children with both of Ridge's brothers and his father. Damn, maybe this is a new low.

• Members

Although I was a huge Brooke/Thorne fan back in the days, I don't want them to change Hope's paternity now. I wouldn't mind a Brooke/Thorne story again, but I would have done it differently.

I would not have had Ridge and Brooke reconcile, but have Brooke be a single parent. Hope and Ally would become playmates, thereby bringing Brooke and Thorne into each other's orbits again, and then have them bond that way. Maybe even have them remain friends, but very close friends.

• Members

I'm for it because maybe then they'd use Hope not just as a plot point, it'd give her more of a father... seeing her three times a year, and being raised by Brooke (in the ten seconds she isn't with Ridge per month) and whoever Brooke's underfive nanny is is unrealistic, and the wayt she's going she'll grow up to be the whore that her mother is!!

Deacon could have mixed up the results in order to complicate things or maybe to even get out of a relationship with Bridget (I don't know what the deal was at the time, didnt watch then) but it seems like he could have done it himself, and that's just one idea/way it could have been done.

Besides, Hope becomes one of Stephanie's real grandbabies, she'll feel like she has more of a right to impose and seeing her stick it to Brooke is always entertaining.

We shall see how this all plays out! I'm not against it, and I hope this is a way to throw Thorne into the mix a little more permanently, seeing some Thorne/Ridge rivalry over women again mightn't be a terrible thing.

Archived