AMC: Tuesday, Sept. 1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I think that Amanda and Jake were dead wrong, I have no sympathy for David. He was dead to me when he talked about changing Trevor's name. I loved the dearly departed Uncle Porkchop. I still don't get how David has any rights to Trevor. Jake was Amanda's husband when he was born so Jake is his legal father. In any case, Trevor will end up being Jake's son. Time wise he has to be so I am predicting that Pratt will be smart and fix it.

• Members

I missed yesterday so forgive if I missed some context but it was damned sad to see Angie apologizing to Amanda, The Dead Baby Liar and abandoner of baby in a basket. Has Randi apologized?

Jesse is still riding my nerves.

David should be able to hold his child. He is a victim in this particular case. He deserves that pain in a karmic sense, perhaps but not a legal one, imo. Amanda and Grand Master Planner Jake Martin are in ethical jeopardy for this particular act of telling David his kid was dead. Amanda and Jake went into this plan knowing it was illegal and were they to be caught, they could both be arrested and lose the kid. They got caught.

• Members

The ridiculous thing is that once Jake and Amanda got married, they did not need the plan to give away the baby. David would have no claim to Trevor. It would be impossible for David to even get a DNA test without Amanda and Jake's consent and it would be near impossible to get a court to agree to one. Even now, I don't get why Amanda and Jake are acting like David has any claim on Trevor. This is all to facilitate this neverending storyline.

• Members

Exactly! David has no legal claim to the baby, and the only person in trouble here is Jake for faking medical records of HIS son. This whole plan was for what? If they were afraid David would run off with the kid, I understand, but there should have been no fear of David getting custory because that was not possible when he got with Amanda in a drunken ONS.

Pratt, you are a complete idiot! Loser! I honestly don't see any hope for this show. I really don't.

ANDREA

• Members

I love Jamie Luner. Hating the way they're writing Liza. She's pathetic, and no I'm not referring to David holding a gun to her and making her confess, but that scene in a way added to just how weak they've made her. I'm surprised that they haven't had Zach hold a gun to her.

• Members

Thanks to a fake death certificate in another country and no birth certificate for Trevor, J/A lost the "married" advantage. CPS would have to order DNA tests to establish David's paternity and Amanda's maternity and send the custody decision, as well as Trevor being declared alive, to court. If this was even close to RL, neither parent would get the child due to all their wrongdoing, but in the PV alternate universe, I'm hoping David gets sole custody of his son and wipes the floor with all of the dead baby liars!

• Members

What irritates me is the fact that David may be this so-called evil, evil, evil monster with a sinister gut -- but these hypocrites have no problem getting past that to use him. Wanna chemically castrate Michael Cambias? Call on David! Wanna get knocked up via artificial insemination against your husband's will? Barge in on David! You wanna use a truth serum to expose that your brother in-law's a psycho and trying to kill you? Bully David! You wanna have you comatose wife's heart transplanted with a heart you harvested after murdering her brother? Give it to David! You wanna have your infant son's heart valve operated on? Whine incessantly to David -- disregarding the phobia he has on operating on babies after the death of his infant daughter.

Amanda is the idiot who set this whole thing in motion. As soon as she found out it was David's baby, she went full throttle into projecting the absolute worst case scenario before David even found out she was pregnant. She immediately allowed herself to be driven by her fear and started lying, falsifying records, and coming up with schemes. Every word out of her mouth during the entire pregnancy and afterwards has been "David, David, David, David, David, David..." If she couldn't stop and use her brain to come up with any kind of logic, I sure wish she had surrounded herself with people who could. Not people who torture people over legal adoptions. Not idiots who think blatantly committing fraud with a chance of exposure and JAIL TIME is the best thing to do. Not morons who are so incredibly psychic that they can predict murders and tornadoes, but can't even see the idiocy in dumping a baby unattended in an alley that's clearly not in the best part of town (if there are as many homeless people as Taylor's saying).

These dumbasses were cowards. And the sad thing is, I would have gained a mustard seed of respect for them even after all of this if they still didn't try to backpeddle out of it. No! All they did was come up with excuses and excuses, blaming David because apparently they are too dumb to think for themselves. Did Jake really try to get the chief of police (no matter how corrupt he is) to think of this as a misunderstanding? Is he really that lame? Like I said, I would've had a small bit of respect if they at least showed they went into this knowing the risks and aware of the consequences, and now that it's blown up, they'll gladly pay the price BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN WHAT THEY DID! That's a beautiful thing. But to say, "yeah, we committed crime after crime, but we don't deserve to get punished, so just let us off the hook!" only proves that these idiots have no values themselves. Yeah, let the baby live with David and he might be a selfish bastard, but let the baby stay with this group of jackasses and he'll be yet another killing, kidnapping, torturing, breaking and entering fraud who thinks that all because people like him, he can get away with anything.

Archived