AMC Jamie Luner

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see anything strong about Liza. She faked a pregnancy to win back her daughter's love. She chases after a married man because she thinks him using her as a disposal unit a few minutes after they met makes him her ideal partner.

• Members

She came on in the final 2 seasons. She started off good in season 6 but they turned her into the biggest bitch ever on Melrose in season 7. They reinvented Lexie as the "new" Amanda and the series ended with her owning the apartment complex. Id love to see her back on the show especially with Michael there bc he and Lexie were a great match

• Members

Jamie mentioning Melrose Place really makes me want to find old episodes/DVD's. I'm starting to catch up on the entire 90210 series thanks to Soapnet. Very dissapointed to hear Soapnet pulled the plug on MP last year (I just got SN!)

I'm really beginning to love JL on AMC. She's a great actress. It's just tough to picture her as LIZA, but I love her chemistry w/ TK & VI

• Members

See, this is my thing...let's just say she asks to be let out of her contract, I just dont get why a producer would keep a star around who doesn't want to be there, build a story around them, make them even more integral to the plot of the show only for them to leave when their contract's up.

If, and this is a big IF since I think Jamie Luner is at AMC for the long haul, Luner wants to go, then let her. There are plenty of actresses better suited to the role of Liza (hi, Beth Chamberlain).

Archived