AMC: Monday, Aug 24, 2009

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since when does the Chief of Police have the right to break down someone's door at random? I could see it if Jesse were looking for a criminal but breaking it down because there was a 911 call that was already responded to? Jesse should pay for the repair personally, imo!

Ryan & Zach should just beat each other to death at this point.

We already knew Jake & Amanda weren't going to find her baby at the other hospital, so their scenes were just filler.

I don't care for JR/Marisa as a couple.

The only thing I'm looking forward to from the cliffhangers is Annie's hearing.

• Members

The whole story involving Zach/Jesse/Ryan made me ill. Jesse the Joke of a cop, Ryan the ass of all asses and Zach the five year old in a grown man's body.

Jesse the Joke: Who the hell breaks in to a civilian's home a day after a 911 call that's already been responded to and explained?

Ryan the Ass: Can you stop stretching every last thing to make it all about you? How does Zach borrowing money for Adam help Annie to get custody of Emma? No wonder you're getting a boner for your son's grandmother. You and Erica think exactly alike -- that everyone's lives revolve around you and your enormous ego. Conceited and you ain't got no reason. <_<

Zach the 5 year old: What kind of moron sleep in a soundproof panic room with your heart sick child on the other side (baby monitor, or not!)?

Speaking of soundproof -- how is it so soundproof, Zach can't hear the Joker breaking into his house... but so paper thin that Joker and the Ass can hear Kendall knock over a lamp? :rolleyes:

Archived