Victoria Rowell at the Black Expo

• Members

Hey we saw Victoria Rowell at the Black Expo in St. Louis yesterday. Everybody pretty much asked her the same thing, and she basically said she still waiting on the call. But whether they call her or not, Drucilla is coming back. I guess that means in some---other form--? Anyway just thought I'd share!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought she quit because she didn't get an Emmy pre-nom. However, if she quit because of the writing. All that pride was gone almost immediately when she started telling fans that she would be back on Y&R soon. Nothing like bills to pay, no income and work to put the drama aside.

• Members

She may have not been crazy about her story under LML, but she sure did get quite a bit of story. I wonder if she would get that kind of airtime under MAB. And I think there were a multitude of reasons for her asking to be let out of her contract. She may have not liked her story, but she also was upset about the emmy snub and her book tour to promote her book happened to start soon after her leaving the show. She may have been better off asking for 6 months to a year off. Obviously her book tour and the critical praise of her book obviously made it a big success.

• Members

On SOC's article they talk about her being buddy buddy with MAB so who knows what will come of it. She talks about how close she was with Bill Bell and how he let her write some stories and consult and what not... so if she wants to come back and she has any pull whatsoever, she should start calling in favours.

• Members

Rowell returns to Genoa City as Dru and everyone is thrilled. But things aren't what they seem when Dru coddles up with Devon. Devon learns that it's really Tyra who had surgery to look like Dru in order to get Neil for herself so Devon keeps her secret while Dru is alive and well being held captive by an alive and well Nathan, who faked his death for insert absurd reason here.

• Members

Is the show that bad? LOL! VR is about the only reason I'd watch this show again, but it doesn't seem too many people are thrilled with the writing.

I saw Vicky Rowell a couple weekends ago on CNN. She was discussing a book that she had contributed to. Of course she was asked about the possiblity of returning to the show and she basically said the same thing that she has said in other places.

http://snackfeed.com/videos/detail/42cc15b2-db0d-102c-8929-00304897c9c6/More-than-one-language?_s=s

Hey, love your siggy, by the way. As far as I'm concerned, that whole Sheila/Phyllis mess never happened. Nope, nuh, uh!

Archived