DAYS: Discussion for the month of August

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to try start watching daily again so I'm back into it by the time Fall comes.

I tuned in on Friday and was thoroughly disapointed with Rachel Kimsey. I'm in the minority here, but I quite liked her Mac on Y&R but she's terrible here - I even find it hard to look at her.

The Daniel/Chloe/Lucas/Kate SL seems have picked up quite a lot. Its looking good from the earlier episode highlights I googled afterwards. In particular Kate and Victor were deliciously macabre on Wednesday i think it was - great scenes.

Nicole confessing to a comatose Chloe was suprisingly moving given I am so over that story, but I guess thats what makes Ari Zuker such a talented actress. And she still oozes massive chemistry with Brady. I hope they go there eventually.

Otherwise its still Sami & Rafe eating the show *sigh* I really want to watch an entire episode of Days - I find that really hard when its the Sami show everyday.

• Administrator

Hmm.....so Arianna's a drug dealer? Well at least she has an edge now. I wonder where this is going, so I'm intrigue by this latest development.

LOVED the scenes with Lucas confronting Kate. He knows it's a definite possibility that his mother could've poisoned Chloe.

I was surprised that Stefano was responsible for bringing Meredith back to Salem.

Guest dc cubs

I loved hearing Justin call him Uncle Vic. I thought Wally was great and seemed to slide right back into the role with ease.

If I remember correctly Toups is right, Justin is the son of Victor's brother who died. Victor promised to look after Justin when his father passed away.

• Members

Question.

he doctor that is in trouble for poisoning Chloe......why is Victor so hell bent on getting him off the hook? Who is he to Victor?

And, Justin is more of a son to Victor than Bo is. That tension between the cousins is still there.

• Members

I am trying to get back in the swing of things with Days, So who is this guy after Ciara? Is he a dayplayer or is he working for Lawrence to usher in the return of Lawrence or could it be Larry again? It was great seeing Justin again he should sign a contract and stay and Romance Miss. Kate! I assume Justin and Kate met off-screen, since he left in 1991 and she return to Salem in 1993. I love the way Days is moving now, Just need to get more family interaction. Hope and Sami could bond over the lost of children. When did Lucas and Chloe marry and when did they become Hortons?

Archived