GL: July Discussion

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad to Ed Bauer on today - not glad that St. jeff is still alive and now fear he will ruin Josh/Reva getting back together - have a feeling we will see DAM [Edmund] B4 GL goes off and they will clear up Jon Doe in the lake.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Even worse, a character that everybody except Ellen Wheeler hates, that isn't even dead! Sadly, I can't say I'm surprise that she wasted nearly a month on Rapist-worship only to bring the slimy bastard back alive. Although I must say that I got a kick out of the fact that Rapist has apparently been stumbling in the woods for a while now, yet is remarkably clean-shaven. More so than he ever was when he lived in the civilized world. :rolleyes:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that interview with Maureen Garrett! She is as awesome and direct as Holly herself and then some. Her appearance (and she'd better damn well share scenes with Peter Simon or I might get violent!) is pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to as we near the end here.

• Members

They could blame all of Edmund bad stuff on John Doe in the lake - they make excuses and gloss over other characters crimes - so why not Eddie - do not want Edmund to be killed just to make St. jeff a hero - on the other hand GL is going off and DAM is going to Mamma Mia - maybe Edmund should sing S.O.S on GL, but there is no one that will save our soap now - TPTB killed our GL - IMO.

GL HOTLINE: 866 - 695 - 1859

email: [email protected]

:rolleyes:

• Members

I'm still a little bit behind but I was just at some of the scenes where the Coopers found out Cyrus had been giving them stolen money in secret and while I can understand their anger, the BITTERNESS from all of them threw me. I remember the Coopers as a funny and tough family who fought and who had problems but always tried to find something to look up to. I miss the old days of Harley, Nadine, and Frank. I will never stop missing Nadine, even long after GL is only a memory.

Marina's bitterness is especially ever-present and alienating. I can't believe the spitfire days of Aubrey Dollar have turned into this pill. The only time I have ever seen her more warm, slightly, is with Shayne.

As for the stories I am liking the Alan/Phillip story, I know this is a big rewrite but I'm glad to see Alan get some shadings.

• Members

Maeve :( She was one of the first who drew me into GL. No one else in the business has a voice or presence or style similar to her. She would have been one of the big Hollywood screen goddesses in an earlier era. GL has gone so wrong over the past few decades but I'm glad that to the end Vanessa remained and managed to keep her dignity.

Archived