Y&R: Phillip IV Love Interest...

• Webmaster

Had no where else to put this....

It appears that the show is setting up Chance/Phillip IV to be the love interest for Chloe, therefore creating a quad of Chloe/Chance/Billy/Mac.

I'm so digging this. From what I'm hearing, Chloe/Chance (Phillip IV or whatever) will be a hot pairing. Billy will wish he never left Chloe, and Mac will be yesterday's news :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Don't ask me, I'm just going off of what Nelson said. I guess his name is supposed to be Phillip 'Chance' Chancellor IV. This is like Ingo Rademacher's character on "GH" being calling Jasper 'Jax' Jacks. How fun.

• Members

If "Chance" doesn't treat women like yesterday's garbage and throw his penis or his fists around at random, will he be able to have a major story on today's Y&R?

I don't think they will let Chloe truly love anyone but Billy, since Billy seems to be the junior league Victor and Nick.

I wish John Driscoll luck.

• Members

I just hope they have chemistry. I can't wait to see a cetain character face when Chloe pulls in a gentalman. At least I hope. The way this soap go he can become evil just by turn his head.

I'm happy they calling him Chance. Because it wil lbe confusing with his father around. Maybe when his father isn't around anymore we can call him Philip.

• Members

Lily hasn't met a white boy on this show she couldn't fall in love with. I'm sure she'll be humping his leg to get her mind off of Cane. And then she's try to hump Phillip and he'll be like "Honey, no.".

Archived