Y&R: Phillip IV Love Interest...

• Members

Even though Billy Miller is 2 years older IRL, I hope they are writing this Chance as older than Billy. Even if they want to re-write history to make it seem like Jill had Billy immediately after P3 died instead of 4 years later.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see the big deal with him going by Chance. Maybe it's a nickname he got on college or whatever... who know?! Plus, I like it! :D I wouldn't like Nina, Jill and Kay calling him like that though... I mean, to them he should always be Philip. :)

I was hoping CHANCE would turn out to be gay! lol

• Members

I would want Phillip IV to be with someone single, so i would vote for Colleen.

Chloe already has enough men, and she should stay committed to Billy since he has a baby with her.

I am so sick of cheating storylines!.

• Members
Bite your tongue! I need Chance to fall in love with Chloe and make her forget all about Billy Abbott.

Billy is with Mac. How is it cheating when Billy is moving on? Chloe is currently single.

And sorry but I do not want to watch Colleen with anyone right now. Colleen's best bet is Deacon Sharp imo.

That's actually why I like it.

• Members

Chance being gay would've mad A LOT more sense than his father being the gay dude! I've said it before; they could've thrown in Chance's military background ("Don't Ask, Don't Tell) as part of the story. Once again, the writers have missed it!!!!

• Members

that's exactly it. Chloe needs someone who is going to treat her right and if it's Chance, that works for me. I think there's amazing chemistry between Chloe and Billy, but until they finish whatever story they have going with Billy, I'm all about Chloe getting to be happy.

Archived