Y&R: Phillip IV Love Interest...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, neither of those two were young when Descum was after them.

If Lily doesn't' stay with Cane, let her be single for a while. She keeps remarking about her track record with men, but that is what happens when you are so insecure about being single you jump on the first person to come along.

• Members

Not really.

Deacon was in love with Brooke as well, but was NOT ever in love Bridget her daughter. Both had money.

Seems as if he has money now too judging from what I have seen his office look like when they showed him smash the glass, because I am assuming that was him hidden behind the desk.

I don't watch the show anymore because the show became too incestuous for me, but I did back then and I know how much he wanted Brooke and he forgot all about Amber.

Amber Seducing a child of Taylor's (Thomas) was it for me. Not that the past matters because it is a Soap and people change but, Amber is somebody I did NOT like on the show back.

I tolerate Amber on The Young and the Restless(I find her to be annoying, seems like she wants to always start an argument, and her whining drives me bonkers. I just wanted better for Daniel, but Amber seems to be in love with Daniel and I guess that is all that matters whether I find her whiney or not) better than when she was on The Bold and the Beautiful.

I love that Amber helped Katherine and I believe that is a big part of me tolerating her and changing certain negative feelings I had about her.

• Members

Regardless of TS's age, isn't Colleen older than Billy, from what I can see she was born on the show in 1992 while he was 1993. If he's old enough to be Sharon's boy toy, she's old enough to be Descums.

• Members

yes Colleen was born first, but no shes not older... only on soaps.

colleen and billy were ins chool at the same time, she was like 2 grades below him or something like that.

i dont see whats wrong with deacon/colleen tho, hello, she slept with her professor!

• Members

I dont mind Colleen going with older men since she already has been in the past.

If you are comparing the actor's and actress age, Thad Luckinbill is 34 Tammin is 25. Eyal Podell is a few months younger he is 34 too, but i always thought Thad looked much younger then Eyal. Kanan is 42 he is older then both of them

But its the character's age we are comparing, Colleen has mostly been with older men, i dont think she dated anyone her age. So it wouldn't make much of a difference. But i think Phillip IV and Colleen will be cute together they are similar ages.

I just want Colleen to get a man dont really care who it is at this point, because apparently if you do not have a man you are backburned and dont have a storyline.

Archived