DAYS: Chelsea Spoiler?

KLN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could we REALLY get that lucky?

And if the actress who plays Chelsea was really gone, wouldn't they announce it?

Either way... eh.

Maybe Chelsea dies to save Claire? I'd rather Chelsea go than Zack (as has been rumored... and frankly, I am starting to see why. After being ignored for so long, NOW Zack is finally starting to be seen again?)

• Members

I like Chelsea, so I don't want to see her leave..now Zack, on the other hand, would be my top choice to die. A little kid dying, I would think, would have the most emotional impact on viewers....and no, we haven't seen him very much but DAYS viewers know that Zack is the kid of one of the show's biggest supercouples...and Chelsea just doesn't fit that bill...the tears will come in buckets. I want Zack offed!!

• Members

Was Georgia's storyline a real flop? I didn't think of it that way, I just figure the show backburnered it. I hate it when shows do storylines with potential and just drop them. Initially the story didn't jump as much as it could but there was a lot of room for good potential.

The actress that plays Chelsea is really the problem with the entire storyline. Though... on Friday she did look and act a bit better.

• Members

I miss the first actress. :( I was accepting of Melvin, but she's not cutting it.

I don't know. Maybe I was wrong up above. Maybe it's not Melvin. Maybe it's the writing....maybe it's the fact that she keeps having scenes with newbies (either characters or portrayers) , Max and Patrick and Abby. Maybe it's all three!

I don't know what it is, but something is NOT working....for me, personally!

• Members

No I agree it isn't working which is why I am hoping she gets killed off but that is doubtful. Musgrave was great and she pulled off the material well. IMO Melvin looks more like Hope's daughter then Bo and Billie's. She also does not have the Days look to me-she just seems and acts out of place. I am hoping they pair Abby with Max and cut Chelsea-I am seeing major potential with those two rather then Max and Chelsea (the only time I liked them together was during their tango dance and last Friday at Bo and Hope's before she went back into brat mode).

Archived