AMC: Thursday, June 18

• Members

Discuss.

"Cliffhangers" were picked up on today, heh.

Hospital. Krystal faints into Tad's arms (MEK is looking slimmer and more handsome today, BTW). Angie gets to business.

Mabe (Marissa) is with JR at ConFusion whining, I think. She gets the call about hew new parents and the car accident.

Police Station. Repeat of last scene. David finds out about Krystal fainting. Liza adopts David from the Police Station Adopt-an-Arestee program so he can go to the hospital to see Krystal.

So Liza and David arrive at the hospital. Tad roughs up David a bit. Tad and Liza are alone and she can tell he kind of wants Krystal for himself. They chat about that. There's a nice chemistry there, Not Liza feels like Liza with Tad. Meanwhile, David and Krystal are in hospital room. Mabe comes in and starts lecturing them. She leaves in a huff; David would rather stay with Krystal than follow her so he stays. They chat.

Mabe and JR talk. She tells him the sob-story of how her parents died. It is sobby, her parents wanted her to go to some pot-roast party (something like that) with them but she didn't want to. She lied and said she had homework or something. Daddy fell asleep behind the wheel coming home. "I could have kept him awake. I could have taken the wheel." JR later says some very, very delusional stuff about Babe to Mabe (comparing them) - stuff about how she always took responsibility for her actions even when it wasn't her fault. Nuts.

Kendall and Zach bring Ian home from hospital. He's no longer a blanket, he's chubby and he has very curly hair. Ryan's already there, which Zendall aren't happy about. He says it was Emma. Ryan and Zach chest-bump for about 2-3 segments while Kendall takes the kids upstairs. Kendall breaks them up, and then spews some delusional garbage about "Mother Greenleeresa" and how she'd drop the ass quotient there, pfft. Greenlee would make the situation that much assier, dumb-dumb. Thankfully they agree to not fight or talk about Greenlee. They talk about the case. Emma comes down, Ryan takes her to leave and she's all like "I wanna stay" and having gotten the earlier message Ryan says that's not a good idea. Later, Kendall, more or less, asks Zach not to kill North, heh.

Frankie is whining as usual at the Hubbard Loft. Randi comes over after a pep-talk from Taylor at Confusion. Brot and Frankie were sharing a convo at HL, while the girls were doing that - same s*it, different day. Randi politely asks Jesse for some time alone with Frankie. She talks to him on terrace about her being there for him when he's ready. Randi looks absolutely gorgeous today, great hair-day. Frankie eventually comes into the loft. Dinner is ready, she lets him feed her and they have some eye or food "sex," whatever you call that.

Taylor and Brot are at Confusion. Taylor looks very pretty today, too. Taylor brings up that their relationship is not the same, blames herself. Taylor and Tad are later at Confusion, he brings up Tad the Cad - and she's like "who?" Brot sees them laughing together and walks away.

Liza goes to see Ryan to talk about the case. He doesn't wanna, but is confident he can change her mind. So after they talk off-screen, Liza's all like "you made Annie think you loved her all the while being in love with Greenlee?" which is just an excellent point and Ryan does not like those type of points. He gets defensive, "don't bring Greenlee into this," get lost, blah, blah.

I think that was it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one annoyed by the Frankie storyline? All this huffing and puffing he doesn't have hands, blowing off everyone around him.... I dunno it just comes off as forced and isn't playing to Cornelius' strengths as an actor.

The show was fairly boring.... it was the first full episode I've watched in two weeks.

• Members

What the hell? R and Adam, two of my favorite long-time AMC posting friends, are giving up on our show!?!? :(:(:(

I could tell MEK was looking better the other day with Liza. His face is slimming! I hope he keeps it up because he looks so much better...

• Members

I enjoyed today's episode and I like Tad and Taylor too. I thought BE looked beautiful today. At least Frankie is coming back to his senses and it is within character for him to act this way. When he initially came back he lived out in the woods like a homeless person and called himself Quentin.

• Members

Taylor has no real character of her own. That means, I fear, Tad will grind her into the dust, as the Martin men grind every single woman into the dust. Every time I think they may try to explore some of Tad's scars as a character (they had a chance when he went wacky after the shooting but that seems to be over), they seem to change their minds.

If they have to put him with a woman I would have put him with Luner's Liza. Luner seems most comfortable with MEK, and she is not mired in sleaze and misogyny (Zach) or boring baby drama (Jake) when she's with Tad.

• Members

No, she'll just be mired in "put me and the two children I don't deserve first," which is what Dixie and Krystal were both told to do.

I don't know. I'm tired of all the men on this show except for Adam and David. Adam and David, the two men I'm supposed to hate, want to see dead or at least pay for their crimes. But I don't feel that way. The minute they start being hypocrites, I might have to take another stance.

• Members

I actually really enjoyed Tad/Taylor. Beth E. is looking really refreshed (as she should since she's had a 6-month vacation basically on AMC)... but yeah, I was digging their chemistry today - even though I thought the Brot/Taylor separation was random as hell and felt bad for Brot at the end.

Everything else - eh - I couldn't care about Zendall/Ryan. I'm glad Frankie isn't being a bitch anymore, but Randi is still eye-rolling boring.

Archived