Y&R: Spumor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems that the writing ability is so bad that the viewers should be worried about almost every single character when it comes to an end of a story. There is no intention of investing in characters, just using them to push plot and then decide if they are dispensable or not after that.

• Members

Honestly, the last death that really got to me was Cassie, and that was 2005. Of course, a lot of other deaths since then were pointless and stupid. John is 50/50 with me.

I think it's better to have a character just move away. Like with Nia Peebles (Karen), scenes like that can last forever too.

• Members
No it is utterly stupid to kill off these two character. Both with such potential (whoever plays them). They are more complex than half of the characters on canvas. How could they kill of someone like this and keep utterly dull and disgusting characters?

I pray this has never entered MAB/Hogie's mind.

• Members

I don't know if it's smart it's very Cliche though. Adam at his most villified is still an admired character he's also a legacy character so the route they are going can be either ingenious or disastrous in many ways. Adam should provide even more story for Victor, he can be used to set up story arcs in many ways. I don't know if it's smart to kill him at all

Archived