Y&R: Spumor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know I know, I've been prepared for this though. Apparently this is going to be a every summer thing if this happens.

It seems that the writing ability is so bad that the viewers should be worried about almost every single character when it comes to an end of a story. There is no intention of investing in characters, just using them to push plot and then decide if they are dispensable or not after that.

• Members
I think they are making room for

Adam & Rafe love story.

No need to

kill her off just because Adam is getting himself a man. Writing limitations are so disgusting...

I'm gonna need to take down my avatars permanently, as it seems.

• Members
No need to

kill her off just because Adam is getting himself a man. Writing limitations are so disgusting...

I'm gonna need to take down my avatars permanently, as it seems.

We know they don't have to

kill Heather off to make room for Adam & Rafe. But the writers dosen't know that. It seems they can't send her away alive. She got to go out with a big bang.

• Members
Agreed. Write off? OK. Kill off? No. Enough.

If it does happen it's stupid. There are so many irritating characters that deserve to be killed.

It's still a spumor, but.....

• Members

Honestly, the last death that really got to me was Cassie, and that was 2005. Of course, a lot of other deaths since then were pointless and stupid. John is 50/50 with me.

I think it's better to have a character just move away. Like with Nia Peebles (Karen), scenes like that can last forever too.

• Members
I think they are making room for

Adam & Rafe love story.

No. If true, more likely they are laying the ground work for a "who killed Adam" story in the Fall.

Adam responsible for Heather's death gives Paul motive for the murder and adds him to the suspect list.

It is smart.

• Members
No. If true, more likely they are laying the ground work for a "who killed Adam" story in the Fall.

Adam responsible for Heather's death gives Paul motive for the murder and adds him to the suspect list.

It is smart.

No it is utterly stupid to kill off these two character. Both with such potential (whoever plays them). They are more complex than half of the characters on canvas. How could they kill of someone like this and keep utterly dull and disgusting characters?

I pray this has never entered MAB/Hogie's mind.

• Members

It is smart.

I don't know if it's smart it's very Cliche though. Adam at his most villified is still an admired character he's also a legacy character so the route they are going can be either ingenious or disastrous in many ways. Adam should provide even more story for Victor, he can be used to set up story arcs in many ways. I don't know if it's smart to kill him at all

Archived