AMC: Thursday, May 21, 2009...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamie Luner still doesn't quite feel like Liza to me. I did enjoy her scenes with Tad & Jake and I can't wait for her and Jesse tomorrow!

Scott & Adam both had me crying for Stuart today. This is going to be a hard funeral for me to watch.

I'm loving Annie taking responsibility for Emma's sake. I hope Adam is able to help her avoid any jail time.

• Members

Surprisingly, I'm buying into Jamie Luner as Liza.

While she doesn't look THAT much younger, she is so physically different from Marcy Walker that I thought I'd have a tougher time. But Luner does seem to get that sharp, cut-to-the-chase personality that Liza always had when she was at her best. It IS Liza 2.0 to me, but I really get a good Liza vibe from her. Watching her with these characters, I think I would have had MORE of a problem if she was Skye.

As for Luner herself, I forgot how much I liked her as an actress. I only saw her on Melrose, but she was a much weaker character than this, and she has SUCH a natural delivery. She's very in the moment, I don't know any better word for her but SHARP. Loving Luner Liza.

They just need to recast Colby DAMN Chandler and I'd be starting to get behind this cast.

• Members

Me too because that still makes no sense. Disoriented and dazed, Adam's able to meticulously get Stuart dressed in his clothes, put Stuart's clothes in a bag in the library, get Stuart to stand in the middle of the parlor then go hide and shoot him in the back?

• Members

Debbi Morgan was brilliant in the scene where Angie confronted David with the pill bottle. Fierce!

Annie is just awesome - love that she's back in town and mixing it up with the cast.

At least Tad looks better in today's episode. His hair is out of whack around that silly ass bandage.

Someone said this before - but I'm seriously seeing the Scott and young Edmund similarities. I hope he doesn't turn into a grumpy !@#$%^&*] in 7 years.

I found it kind of odd that Jesse and JR looked at each other and almost smiled as Adam was remembering that it may be Stuart that died. But David Canary is a rockstar! He is all kinds of great.

Archived