April 27 - May 1, 2009

Toups

• Members

Do you think anyone, anywhere hears!!! It is insane to think that no one in a position of authority a P&G sees how bad it has actually gotten and how the show is approaching being unwatchable even for 30+ year fans. It is like the polar opposite of what is done on Y&R, where all the story-lines make relative sense and the timing feels right. ATWT has a pace that proves time and time again that anything that happens in today's episode will be irrelevant within 2 days.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuesday and Today of ATWT wasn't that bad it was good, yesterday was better than monday tho, monday was ok but mostly boring. I really dont want the show to be cancelled I want it to get better and have very good ratings but no one does, everyone hates ATWT it seems. I like GL too it is written better but I cant stop watching ATWT, I watch both of them everyday and I wish they didn't cancel GL. ATWT is really bad at times like when they bring a new character on the show they turn out to be crazy and a killer. I hope when they are both off cbs they can be on a new network and be better written. I hope ATWT stays on cbs but that might not happen if it gets worse.

• Members

I find myself in the position where I am torn. One half of me wants the ratings to tank so much that they makes some major changes - the other half wants the show to dramatically improve and get better ratings (but with current management, I don't think this is possible) - when you throw cancellation into the mix, the stakes have gone way up! What is a fan to do??

Archived