B&B Casting Spumor: Former Cast Member Returning?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You thought wrong. ;)

No way would I do Don Diamont. Not even if doing him meant the difference between remaining unemployed and fulfilling a lifelong dream (working at one of the soaps). I'm sorry, but I don't agree to be the bottom for just any puffy, washed-up soap hunk. I have standards.

• Members

A pity some have reverted to bashing Don Diamont! :o

Let's give him a chance to begin his role on B&B before we pass judgement.

Both he and RH are good looking, muscular, well built guys over the age of 40, and I'm so greedy I'll have both, thanks very much. :D

• Members

Puffy? PUFFY?

He's grown into his body. He no longer aspires to a 26" waist and 0% body fat. All that means is that he is no longer manorexic. But his is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Yes, both please!

Such a pity!

• Members

I love the idea of both DD and RH on B&B... if I somewhat trusted Bradley Bell as a HW. I don't. At all. Therefore, I am afraid to invest because I could happily watch these two at least three days a week. And all I'm gonna get are dull no-talents like Ridge and Donna clogging up my screen and more Bridge and Sick-propping.

• Members

Well Daytime Confidential, you just reported that Rick Hearst is both in final negotiations to return as Whip on B&B and as A-M on GL. Which is it? Let's get the story straight here.

• Members

Rick Hearst hasn't been given alot of meaty material on GH, so I don't see how it can be said he's not that great. When he is given GOOD material he delivers every single time. Any one else playing Ric and the character wouldn't have lasted a day IMO

I wish Ric was going to another show, I don't watch B&B :(

Archived