Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think they made the right decision in having Dean the son of a new character. Jason was pointless and awful and better off forgotten.

I'm still annoyed that the whole story became an excuse to have Frankie Mary Sue her way across Bay City. Bleh.

• Members

Thanks for sharing this info. I am guessing AW would have did cartwheels to appease to Robinson just to get him on the show. Interesting note, he started in Dec 87 and was gone by Feb 1989. He was only on the show for a little over one year. Even though, they invented a new brother. He really is a remake of Willis Frame

• Members

Reading some of the past pages, I noticed that the most popular of the Sally Frame's was MPK.. and seeing her youtube work.. I agree she was pretty good. I've never seen Taylor Miller's take on Sally, but everyone seems to think it was subpar so I'll have to agree.

What were the thoughts on the other actresses who played Sally Frame? I know there was one that eventually played Cindy Brady in a Very Brady Christmas, plus one or two grown versions before her.

• Members

Cathy Greene was the first Sally and was a good child actor. I really liked Jennifer Runyon in the role. You can see her work as Sally on Youtube. Mary Page Keller was beautiful and talented. By far my favourite. Taylor Miller could have worked out as Sally but the writing was terrible at that time. She also admitted that she has some issues behind the scenes that did not help. The character never should have been killed off. It was a very bad move.

• Members

Have Sally decide to leave town with Kevin or mysteriously disappear and later discover Denny Hobson,her first hubby is responsible!

Sally Phillips was the first 'adult' Sally and she was a rebellious type.Dawn Bwnz was also shortlived in the role at on e point.

AW missed an opportunity in not having Ricky Matthews arrive in BC as a teen to stay with Grandma Liz and discover the truth about his past.He could go in search of his blood reatives, only to be disappointed and realize that the Matthews are his true family.

Russ could have been given a teen daughter or son at this time (early 80's)a result of an affair from the times he was away from Bay City.

• Members

Eddie Drueding posted these screencaps of some characters. He's trying to find out if anyone can identify the actors. Figured maybe someone here might recognize them.

Ruth Edwards...Zack and Julie Ann's mother:mc208.jpg

Rose Livingstone, Sarh Montaigne's mother, Mac's co-worker , later played by Ann Flood:

mc209.jpg

Drew Marston before Denny (Chris ) Albee:

mc228.jpg

There's a few more, I'll put them up later...

• Members

Actually, the mother of Olivia Matthews (Russ's daughter) was never named on the show. Lots of folks assumed her mother was Olivia Delany, because Russ had dated Olivia briefly in the early 1980s. So that has become sort of an urban legend. I think Julie Poll might have even published it in her AW book, but it was never confirmed in any of the scripts. Using the name Olivia for Russ's daughter had no connection to Olivia Delany. It was just a coincidence.

• Members

Olivia Delaney was a bit of a mystery character.She was brought on as the ex wife of Robert but that was never explored as Robert was off the canvas and then she hung around with no story.

Maybe Olivia was a victim of the writer changes around that time.