Another World

• Members

I agree that Reinholt would have made a very interesting Alan-especially since he'd be sharing scenes with Beverlee McKinsey. The actress who once played Rachel's nemesis on AW acting alongside the actor who once played one of Rachel's great loves would have been fun to watch.

Edited by TimWil

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yea I forget where I read it, might have been an old soap mag article. I agree that even though "Steve Frame" couldn't even take the place of the iconic Bernau, he probably would have been a better choice than Daniel Pilon, or even Ron Raines for that matter.

• Members

I would say I would have to disagree on the Steve Frame recast. Canary was terrible and just NOT Steve Frame. You are indeed correct with the misery of recasts of Alice Frame. Susan Harney was really the Alice I remember as a kid and did enjoy but none of them were anything like J Courtney. It is a shame once they bout Jackie back on the 3 occasions since she was fired in 75 they just did not keep her on the show indefinetely. I will note, on Lemay and Rauch's defense, Courtney was not that great of actress in the early days (watching old episodes) but thought was she was so genuine on her returns

• Members