Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think WGE left the show and that's why they phased it out. After Mitch got back and Rachel was released from prison, Mac wanted nothing to do with her. She and Mitch got together and there was a custody battle between Rachel and Mac over Amanda. Mitch and Rachel split up and Mitch tried to kidnap Matthew. Steve saved him.

• Members

That Rachel/Mitch shooting was pretty good, I thought! Yeah, it was a little hackneyed that a prowler argued with Mitch and it was his body that burned in the stables, but the whole shooting story wasn't a bore. What saved it was that terrific scene where Mac finds out Matthew isn't his.

• Members

I'm mostly just talking about the endless months of scenes of Rachel looking distraught/confused and everyone waiting for her to go on trial. It became so much about the secret and waiting for the secret. The acting was good, I just think it was a big waste of the genuinely exciting material they'd set up before that story.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

MeTV is currently airing a 1963 episode of Twilight Zone entitled "Uncle Simon." This episodes stars Constance Ford (Ada). Here is a description of the episode.

Resentful over having to wait on her invalid Uncle Simon (Cedric Hardwicke) hand and foot, Barbara Polk (Constance Ford) perserveres only because she expects to inherit the old man's fortune. But Simon, a famed inventor, has a surprise in store for Barbara after he shuffles off his mortal coil. In order to claim Simon's legacy, Barbara must now service a talking robot -- who sounds and acts just like Uncle Simon.

Here is a link to clips from the episode on YouTube.