Another World

• Members

As much as I enjoyed the Kathleen/Cass/Frankie story when Julie Osborn returned in 1991, I always wondered if the show could have kept her and moved her away from Cass. I always enjoyed Kathleen and thought it could have been interesting to see her with someone else. But who? Would there really have been anyone viable for Kathleen at that time?

Grant comes to mind but I wonder if that could have went anywhere since he was in the middle of the Vicky/Paulina stuff at the time.

Michael? John? Jamie? I think i'd rather have seen Kathleen with Jamie instead of that dreadful Kelsey!

Thoughts....

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Julie Osburn only agreed to stay for a short time, so that might be why Kathleen never got out of Cass' orbit.

One of my former supervisors, years ago, was pregnant with her first child when she started watching soaps. She first heard the name Kelsey from watching AW and chose that for her newborn daughter.

• Members

Isn't she quiet young? Do you see where I am going with the Dixie Carter thing? I realize she is a brunette but changing eye color and hair on soaps means nothing in recessing. Remember Mary Page Keller played Sally Frame? Dark hair and eyes compared to the typical blue eyed blonde other actresses

• Members

As Iris no but ironically they both played the role of Emma Frame Ordway. I think this was Harding Lemays first Frame family when he decided to make Steve Frames family as a forefront for the show. I think E Ashley is a great actress but did not think she really portrayed the real Emma. She was quite different than Teresa Hughes role from the 70's. Nothing shocking as that is how most recasts are.

• Members

The character Rick Ludlow on AW, a college coach involved with Kate Donovan and Pat Randolph was portrayed by Scott Palmer[ Tim Sullivan Y&R, Joshua Fallon, DOOL]. The AWHP doesn't have the actor's name, so I figured if anyone had ED's e-mail they could let him know. I found this in a Jon Michael Reed column in the google newspaper archives. I didn't write down the date, but I believe it would have been 1978.