Another World

• Members

It's a fascinating idea - not to mention that it had been done before, in reverse. Nicolas Coster originated the role of Robert Delaney on Somerset and had problems with the producer there, and Paul Rauch asked if he would like to play the character on AW instead. It would have been fun to see the Frames in a new environment - especially if Henry Slesar had been writing the show then. Ahhh, what might have been...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

had no idea who lara parker was but wow, uncanny and would have made the perfect alice. often wondered who would have been a better replacement for bev mckinsey for the role of iris. i did like carmen very much but she was not really iris. Had Carmen Duncan ever left, Dixie Carter would have been a perfect fit replacement. Voice, body and character

• Members

I think that Judith Light (Karen Woleck #2 on One Life to Live) would have been a very good Alice Frame replacement. She replaced Kathryn Breech in that role with ease.

Another actress that I think should have been considered is Leigh Lassen (Patti Tate Whiting on Search for Tomorrow).

I don't know if Lara Parker (Dark Shadows) would have been the correct age (possibly being too old). And I think that Rita McLaughlin (The Secret Storm, As the World Turns) would have been good too, but she may have not been old enough.

Edited by danfling