Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But this was different. Paul played Joey for a month and then got replaced by Ray Liotta who played the role for 3 and half years. So when he needs a sub they ask the actor they fired to hire Ray. Thats ballsy of AW and classy for Paul to temp the role in 1981

Edited by John

• Members

Thanks for that ep! I was 10 when it aired. I only remember a little about that time as I would have been in school and didn't have a vcr yet (don't start!)

Can someone explain to me why Peter Love had that crappy apartment and wasn't at the Love mansion. I don't remember him ever living anywhere other than with Donna.

I remember this Nicole and had really liked her. Didn't they try to get her back when bringing Nicole back to town but KMG took The Colbys instead? I don't remember much about this cocaine story except that she was an addict. Can someone fill in the story a bit more. What did Perry have to do with it? I only remember Nicole/Jamie.

Thanks!

• Members

I was 13 at the time, and remember a bit. Peter didn't live at the Love Estate until after he became bitter...after the mess with Sally,. He was originally played as a good guy by John Hutton, but then they chose to make him darker. I found a bunch of 80s Digests from later in 1983[May on], so I'll read up tomorrow and post some pertinent info.

• Members

Thank you! I mostly only remember Marcus Smythe as Peter and never really liked him. HATED him and Brittany probably because I was a Sharon Gabet fan. tongue.png At one time didn't they start to make it look like Peter was the Sin Stalker killer? I think I remember them showing him standing next to someone that had just died or something like it was him that did it and man I wanted it to be him so badly! (Granted they wanted everyone to think Chad had killed Quinn at one point)

I've watched the old clips of the Peter/Cecile wedding with John Hutton. I've always loved Cecile...prob my fave character of all-time on AW!.

• Members

Cecile...BEST CHARACTER OF THE ERA. They made her a little too over the top with her comebacks. I can't imagine Frangione as Mary Sue Tara on AMC. She's just too ...I can't place it , but put upon Tara should have had some spark with NF in the role.

I love Gabet, but Brittany just stunk! She was wasted as Melinda on OLTL. They should have used her later when Melinda returned. The other actress[Nicole Orth Pallavicini] was just blah.

I loved Cecile's dress and flapper veil she wore in her pre wedding scenes with Peter. Just Stunning, The outfit worked really well on her.

When Donna would get into it with Cecile their chemistry was awesome!

I found the first issue mentioning Nicole last night, I'll post some of it tonight.