All My Children: Thursday, April 30, 2009

• Members

He would. Zach murders all of Kendall's hot brothers, unfortunately.

I sincerely hope they run with a Kendall/Ryan redux. At this point, it's like...what-the-eff-ever if the story doesn't make sense anymore. I only like Alicia when she's with Cam, so I might like Kendall again one of these days. I loved the Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee triangle in late '03.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really dug the Trey/Kendall scenes after she found out they were related. They had a great bond. I think writing Trey out was a mistake, as the actor pulled off what was a murky storyline. 2002-2003 was my favorite time for AM's Kendall, especially after Ryan left. I loved her with Aidan, her scenes with Tray, her relationship with JR, even the relationship with Michael.

I think I have a tape somewhere of him in nothing but pajama bottoms, as that was the closest the show got to exploiting Sam Page's looks. I wouldn't mind seeing him return to an AMC with better writing (although he may be in primetime now, I know he was in Shark a few years ago).

• Members

I only like her with Cam too . She stays a Kane with Ryan and gets to call him a" colossal ass" Would that she could Zach ............

Ryan in turn becomes more vulnerable with her imo and more likable . Cam does his best work with AM by a mile I think . Although his scenes with Erica were a revelation to me .

• Members

Ok - was away on business all this week and just now catching up - I'm starting Thursday's.

First - y'all need to have some drinks and watch AMC bc it makes the show SO much better!!!

I'm really enjoying the Dixie/Alexander Sr./Tad/Adam storyline! Very interesting - love the new music - love the overall introduction to this storyline.

I'm really enjoying the Krystal/David/Marissa storyline too. Marissa has grown on me - she's actually pretty good. She sounds a lot like Brianne (Colby), but her execution is much more polished and fluid. I liked the David/Marissa scenes from Wednesday.

Also starting to enjoy the JR/Scott rivalry - I think Adam's challenge has put a spin on things for me. It seems like they've taken JR out of the Amanda and her baby storyline - and left it completely to Jake/Amanda. Don't know if I really like that...but oh well...bitch is leaving. (Stupid move CS!)

Bianca/Reese - awwww - finally they got their happy ending. :)

Been loving Erica all week. Been loving Opal all week.

Can't wait to see Thursday/Friday!

Archived