All My Children: Thursday, April 30, 2009

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Jake and am enjoying the off the cuff delivery of RG ........but on a shallow aesthetic level he is a little on the short side for Kendall imo . And there is that " You operated on me in the dark you numpty " barrier to get over .

• Members

I'm glad to finally get some good Rendall scenes, too! My gut tells me it's wrong to want them back together after all the douchebag crap he put her through under "the writer," but they have such explosive chemistry and imo are much more interesting than Zzzendull ever were. Ditto for Ziza!

As for the rest of the show:

I'm still loving Scott and his plans for Chandler.

JR seriously thinks Adam tried to kill Babe? When he was married to Krystal?

It's been obvious since Frankie bought the life insurance policy that he'd be presumed dead.

TK needs to stop phoning in his performances. The past couple of days he's been terrible.

And lastly, the signature under Ruth Warrick's at the top is Julia Barr's.

• Members

Yes it was all horrible . Mc T repaired some of the damage with the the 3 day apology in the rubble from Ryan in 2006 but seeing the cold contempt Zach has for Kendall right now is bringing back bad memories :angry:

For me though their chemistry wins me over every time . This was the closest they`ve been to the 2002 version which is good news for Cam Mat .

Ziza is shaping up nicely ; anyone who tells Zach he talks too much is a keeper .

Erica needs to stop salaaming to Zach and using her annoying " little mistake " euphemism for ruining her daughter`s family life as she knew it .

• Members

True . There is something squicky about the thought of Erica and Kendall comparing notes

Steve , I know what you mean about them finally having some good scenes . They`ve been having the same dithering conversation for weeks . Today they got to be Rendall .

• Members

I've never wanted to slap Kendall before (even when she annoyed me). Today it happened. Ryan is the most PATIENT and loving man she's ever known? Kendall must still be dealing with issues related to her head injury! Maybe she doesn't remember how Ryan ended up with Greenlee in the first place and the way they betrayed her. I've pretty much hated Ryan since that time and having Kendall with him has placed her on my fast-foward list.

I can't believe the writers are passing on Erica and Zach! Somehow I just knew they'd take it that far, just for the sake of being shocking. I don't know if I'm disappointed or if I'm grateful!

• Members

I liked Trey way more than I probably should have, based on the writing (it must have been those lips), so I'm happy they don't remember him. If they did, then I think Zach would murder him for November sweeps.

Archived