CONVERSE!

Pictured:
All My Children script for show #6531
Taped: March 27, 1995
Aired: April 13, 1995

Written by
Megan McTavish 'The writer'
Hal Corley, Frederick Johnson, Gail Lawrence, Jeff Beldner
Karen Lewis, Elizabeth Smith, Michelle Patrick, Bettina F. Bradbury, Ralph Wakefield, Pete T. Rich
Executive Producer: Felicia Minei Behr
Directed by Christopher Goutman, Henry Kaplan, Conal O'Brien, *James A. Baffico
Coordinating Producers: Nancy Horwich, Lisa S. Hesser

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think MEK is trying not to look too morose . He does have a lovely smile but it is a little jarring with his dialogue .

Today I got my Rendall . Have liked them for 7 yrs . They even danced like they did in their not wedding from hell .

Feeling very partial towards Pratt at the moment . They may implode at any minute but we got the scene after 5 yrs of waiting . And a ziza kiss. Pratt is good . :D

• Members

Rendall sucks. Both performers are phoning it in, especially Minshew. And WTF was up with Mathison's inappropriate smirking? Between him and MEK, was it "inappropriate smirk" day in PV? I actually expect it from CM, The Little Thespian Who Couldn't, but from MEK? Jarring.

• Members

In an ideal world Kendall would be on her own for a while but I don`t see that happening as she is a daytime soap heroine . I`d like her with David as their kiss in 2004 was gooood but they barely share a scene .

Right now the choice is Zach or Ryan . I`d rather she be with the one who doesn`t suggest taking turns with her with2 other men . I also didn`t like the way she grovelled to Zach for not getting over his daughter/ niece quickly enough . Zach dekanes her and imo is rapidy turning into Zonny . Kendall isn`t a moll so she can`t be with him right now . Jmo

Archived