AMC: Wednesday, April 22nd

• Members

Loved seeing Reese pop up just to put the shrew in her place :lol:

I am going to miss Reese just for telling like it is as far as Kendall is concerned. Hopefully Erica will pick up the slack ;)

So yeah.....

DISCUSS DAMMIT!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EVERYTHING single thing Reese told Kendall was 1000000% true.

KWAK JR makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Adian and Annie have jumped the shark.

Gabby is the most BEAUTIFUL baby in the whole world.

Can't stand how Kendall calls Gabby that baby. Soemthing happening to Rinks and Zach ending up with custody would serve her right.

• Members

Something happens to Reeks and Bianca in her infinite wisdom :rolleyes: probably left custody to Kendall. Remember Zach has no rights to the kid.

Hey Reese: Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye :lol:

• Members

Was it just me or was it really dull today?

Reese telling off Kendall was the best part of the show, followed by Erica trying to help Adam.

Annie/Aidan/Ryan was just dumb! It's hard to believe that the same showing telling Brot's story so sensitively is so completely mishandling mental health issues.

• Members

Is he now? The show waffles between saying he's the daddy which Zach has flip flopped on and the donor. Remember when Bianca left she said Zach wouldn't have any rights? Only difference was he wasn't an anonymous donor. Unless Bianca gave Zach rights,(which she didn't) who knows who Bianca put as the guardian in her will. I don't think if either of them died they would leave the kid to Reese's parents.

• Members

Ryan.. ugh... idiot... complete idiot.. he points a gun to Annie/Aidan who aren't even armed. Really? And he gets away with it? Why are the men on this show such idiots????

I loved the scene where Reese told Shrewella that she is pathetic :lol: Go Reese!

• Members

IMO if they both died Zach would get Gaby and Reese's parents would fight for her and lose. Mimo would go to La kane 4 sure.

I could see Erica raising both girls with Zach being in Gaby's life.

The plan was for Zach to be just a donor but he's clearly thinks of himself as the Father and shares a major bond with her.

• Members

Ryan must've taken blow job lessons from Krystal. I mean, seriously. That's the only reason I can find why the Chief of Police, of all people, would be doing Ryan's bidding and letting him get away with numerous infractions. Aren't there detectives, seargents, lieutenants, captains in this damn police department? Or, is there nothing but 30 police officers, Lt. Perry and Jesse? That's what's been irritating me for the last year with this. There is no way in HELL that Jesse would've been on the scene after Scott hit David over the head with a damn bed pan. LET'S GET REAL!

I loved it all. My favorite part was when Reese went to the door, opened it and looked at Kendall. The way she said "Get out," was like "THERE'S the Tamara Braun that I know!" It was subtle, yet forceful. It was like, I told you twice, but if I tell you again, there's gonna be a problem!

:mellow:

Archived