Update on GL airing on Lifetime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what LIfetime gets for getting rid of GG. I don't even watch Lifetime anymore since GG was taken off. I now watch Hallmark channel to watch GG and Murder She Wrote. They are on right after each other.

• Members

That's the problem for a lot of people. The fear that the show will be turned into something completely different and barely resembling what it was before, with most of the major characters and actors gone. I think a lot of fans would rather see the show end if that turns out to be the case.

• Members

Totally disagree, GL is in a creative upswing. Ellen Wheeler has been great managing finances, and there has been a change to the writing team with the four-headwriter rotation so action has taken place. I never had a problem with David Kreizman though.

• Members

Firing DK would make the show so much better along with the exit of some of the less talented on the writing team. However, I could probably tolerate EW as EP, if she had a capable HW at the helm. You can tell that she clearly loves the show and it's cast, and I think she would fight for stories a capable HW would want to tell.

• Members

I'm torn. I really am. On one hand, I want to see the show move forward on another network. I WANT to see the longterm story for Natalia and Olivia, I WANT to see Reva and Josh get back together slowly. But maybe I have so little faith in corporate wisdom that I think that no matter how the numbers add up, something or someone is going to get cut and it's going to get cut big time, regardless of any creative uptick currently. I just can't see Telenext funding GL at its current budget with a liscensing fee that will likely go down even further given the economics of a cable network. And there's the rub because no matter how well the show is going right now, will it even be around come September 19th?

But LISTEN UP WHEELER! Regardless of any new home for GL, you better damn well give us a CBS finale like no other. Seriously. Because if you don't, screw your hanging yourself in Peapack, we'll come and hunt you down! lmao.

• Members

Ugh..I can't stand Natalia and Olivia. I LOL when I saw the preview this week on CBS. What you all have been waiting for. Ummmm..ok...yeah right..lol..moving on. Josh and Reva are so disconnected for me. I am not saying I dont want a reunion but they are just blah to me now.

LOL...Wheeler give GL a good send off?? Dream on Dan....I am sorry to say it won't happen. We will all be disappointed one way or another.

Archived