OLTL: SOD Spoilers & May Sweeps

• Members

Backstage Buzz

OLTL is said to be in talks with an actress from another show, which have some wondering if Gina Tognoni will reprise her role as Kelly. GT responds "I'm sort of just going with the universe at this point, going with the flow. If things come, I'll make a decision and I'll know that I'll make the right one whatever happens."

Real Andrews (Ex-Taggert, GH) says he is on hold for OLTL. Talk is that he will be a new doctor and/or love interest for Rachel. A show rep says they are not commenting on casting at this time.

John Is Arrested!

John is wrongly fingered and Llanview's serial stabber, but that won't stop the former police lieutenant from seeking out the real killer. RC says "It's hard for prison bars to hold John McBain, and when he's determined to do something. he usually does it." The week kicks off with John's tragic discovery of Talia's corpse lying face down in Dorian's pool, presumably thanks to the K.A.D. Killer. At the same time, a bloody knife from Zach's motel room links John to the previous murders, and Bo has no choice but to arrest his former employee. RC says :"I don't think that Bo believes by any stretch of the imagination that John is the killer. But, we have the mayor who is above Bo and hates John and uses this as the perfect opportunity to get rid of his enemy. Bo's in this very, very, difficult position." Unlikely alliances form when Tea goes to visit John that Todd could be the one framing him. RC says "It's Todd's worst nightmare that John could be a father to his children. But even with a motive, John isn't convinced that Todd planted the evidence. John later explains his reasoning to Marty, who'd like nothing more than to see Todd behind bars, but is supportive of John's idea. Marty then goes off to consult with Tea, and John gets another surprise visitor: Antonio, who's returned to mourn the loss of his girlfriend. RC says "Talia's death changes the whole makeup of the police force. It brings Antonio back; it also leads John into a real drive to find this killer once and for all." Wanting justice for Talia, Antonio breaks the law by unlocking the door to John's cell. As a result, John decides to go on the lam and track the killer. RC says "He's in this very difficult position of being a fugitive and trying to clear his name at the same time."

Comings & Goings:

Coming:

KDLR (Antonio Vega): Antonio returns to mourn the loss of Talia.

Timothy D. Stickney (RJ Gannon): RJ shows his face on April 23.

Tuc Watkins (David Vickers): David comes back to Llanview to sort things out with Dorian and make a decision about their relationship once and for all. He will appear on April 22 and 23.

VCR Alerts:

Thursday, April 22: Antonio says good bye to his truly lost love Talia (Picture shows Antonio crying as he's laying on Talia's body in the morgue.)

Monday, April 27: Starr confronts Cole with the drugs she found.

Tuesday, April 28: Todd gets under Tea's skin. RC says "Tea feels herself slipping back into this attraction to Todd and has been doing everything she can to fight it." But will her attraction prevail?

MAY SWEEPS

"You will see a lot of hope in May, with a capital H and a small h. We're going to have big revelations and big pay offs-payoffs with the baby, payoffs with the killer, romantic payoffs-not for everyone, but there is a surprise engagement."

The Chloe/Hope Baby Swap: "The baby secret is a huge part of sweeps. I know in the past, secrets like this can be kept for years at a time, but I felt that it was unnecessarily cruel to the audience, so going into May sweeps it's really all about the build to the truth coming out about the baby. We have Jessica starting to get the sense that something's not quite right, and Starr and Cole are teaming up to find out what happened to the baby. Obviously, Micheal and Marcie are a big part of this as well. Even the murder story is going to be tied in with this."

Marty/John/Blair/Todd/Tea: "Another one of the big payoffs during sweeps is the reveal of the killer and how it impacts everyone. With the suspicion falling on John, Todd can use that as a weapon to strike back against Blair. At the same time, we'll see that sparks continue to fly between Todd and Tea."

Gigi/Rex/Stacy: "Stacy's got a long way to go before she gets redeemed. Gigi has convinced Rex that she's through with their relationship, but you're going to see that pull that they have toward each other. The identity of Rex's father ties so much to Stacy's plan that it's going to take Gigi taking down Stacy before we see that person's identity get revealed."

Bo/Nora: "We've seen a growing closeness between them, which is not lost on Clint. As we go into sweeps, we're going to get to a very close moment between Bo and Nora."

Llanview High: "The prom is also centerpiece of sweeps with the Pussycat Dolls performing. Langston and Markko decide that they're ready to make love for the first time, but Lola gets on to it and tries to thwart their plans."

Cristian/Layla: "Talia's the next victim of the serial killer and Cristian is the one to break the news to Layla, so that helps to get them past this animosity. We don't want to lose that spark that they have, but you're going to see a little change in their relationship"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because we care.

They couldn't have kept him for a few more weeks and make this his reason for leaving town? Lazy, sloppy writing.

I can't even comment on the rest it's so unbelievably stupid. Outside of Bo and Nora these spoilers do nothing but make me nauseous.

• Members

GT: "I'm sort of just going with the universe at this point, going with the flow. If things come, I'll make a decision and I'll know that I'll make the right one whatever happens."

Translation: I'm in talks with ONE LIFE, and...let's just leave it at that. ;-)

That's an unfortunate choice of words.

And that's an unfortunate choice of images. (He's lying on top of her corpse? The hell?)

And until Tuc Watkins can commit to more than a day or two (I'm talking years, folks), I refuse to commit to his and Dorian's storyline. Have a seat, David!

Heck, the storyline itself was unnecessarily cruel to the audience, so what difference would holding out a few years until the big reveal have made? Frankly, does anyone still care at this point that Jess has Starr's baby?

Don't like the juxtaposition there. To me, makes it sound as if Michael or Marcie could be offed by the killer. Don't know why.

And so, the TnB crazy-go-round continues. Whatev.

No, Stacy's got a long way to go before she is stabbed repeatedly. Redemption is out of the question.

Translation: If you thought traveling back in time to 1968 was crazy, wait 'til I send Stripper Stacey and Gigi back to 19-seventy-eight! Yum. O.

But, don't worry, it won't mean anything, since we know HBS and RSW would rather crawl butt-naked over broken glass than reunite Bo and Nora. (Besides, I, for one, am so past the point of wanting these two together again, it's ridiculous.)

And to think, I would complain whenever someone like Ashford & Simpson or Peabo Bryson would show up on the show and sing.

Translation: Uh..., I guess. I don't know, really. I'm just making up this ish as I go along. Did I mention, Stacey and Gigi are going back in time?

• Members

There is a big fight for Tognoni because Bloom wants to keep her at CBS. Bloom was the one who brought Gina to GL as Dinah and gave her the job. When Dinah came up, Bloom called Gina because she knew her from her ABC days. Frons might want Gina back at OLTL but Bloom might create something for her at Y&R/B&B. Maybe Gina does not want to revisit Kelly Cramer. I have to say Gina has changed so much as an actress since her Kelly Cramer days. On OLTL she was a good actress but never WOWING. On GL she took her acting to a whole new level and grew into the talent she is today. She might not see Kelly as a challenge from where she is right now. She has not played Kelly since 2001 which is about eight years ago. She briefly returned in 2002 but she has been off the show for such a long time. Gina is also getting married in May, so maybe she wants time off to evaluate all her options. Her contract expires in May 2009, so she can leave GL earlier then the finale but I think Gina will stay till filming wraps in late July/early August.

• Members

Yeah, I am pissed about no Viki spoilers again.

Where is Viki? Where is Viki and Charlie too?

And I for one don't believe for one minute that GT is definitely coming back to OL. Maybe the woman wants to do primetime or take a shot at movies. Why step backwards in her career to be on OLTL?

• Members

This is what is driving me crazy. I mean seriously kuhrayzeeeeee! How can a story that originally included and surrounded such rich and historic characters as Alison Perkins, possibly Mitch Laurence, Jessica, Viki, Roxy, Natalie, and potentially so many others suddenly be reduced to something that is contingent upon Gigi taking down Stacy? Are you effin kidding me?!!! This story is now about Gigi and Stacy?

• Members

I'm actually enjoying OLTL lately... far more than I do AMC. (My partner seconds the emotion.) We rarely, if ever, fast-forward any scenes. If we do, it's usually because Layla and/or Cristian are involved.

But it is disappointing not to see any Viki-content in the spoilers... Still, I like what I'm seeing on-screen. I hope they GIVE us more Viki, spoilered or not. As for the whole Stacy thing, we DO want to see her taken down - mainly because she is SUCH a heinous bitch. Actually, we hope the serial killer gets her... AND that we get to watch. That would be fantastic television. (I give credit to Crystal Hunt... never knew she had it in her!)

Archived