AMC: Tuesday, APRIL 14, 2009

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thought it was a really good episode, actually. Adam holding this "secret" over Krystal's head, and Erica walking in on them. Not ALOT happened, but it was still fascinating to watch. I really enjoyed Annie and Emma's scnes. Lucy Meriam is really becoming quite the little actress.

• Members

I missed too many bits and pieces today, so I'm gonna either have to re-watch on Soap Net or on YouTube. I will say, however, that I'm getting tired of Corrina's sloppy behind "babysitting." Ain't no way in contrived hell that it should've taken her 20 minutes before coming down to see why Emma was taking so long to find a book -- that was sitting on the coffee table!

None!

Was it with the female singer belting her eloquent chorus of "ohhh yeeeeeahhh! woooo oooo! ohhh yeeeeahhhhh! wooo oooo! ohhh yeahhhhhh!" :rolleyes:

• Members

ANY of that generic dance/rawk music they have blaring is shiteous. Whenever there's a scene in ConFusion, I can barely hear the dialogue. It makes a mockery of all the characters who routinely discuss business there. Just play some already beautifully-composed background soap music. Save money AND make your show appear better than it is.

Lucci glowed like a 25 year old yesterday. I still love her best with Adam, though. Adam is hands-down the most entertaining and watchable character on AMC. I don't know what he's holding over KWAK, but I'm wondering whether she switched a baby that died (the literal "skeletons" Adam was talking about) with Babe -- who is probably Opal's long-lost daughter or something contrived like that. I was going to say "Dixie" instead of "Opal" before realising how gross that was.

When KWAK arrived at Adam's and was all "You brought me all this way here to JERK..." -- I thought she was going to say "...me off." But no -- "...me AROUND." :lol: I can't believe the Chandlers are running scared of Krustal as a witness. The bitch changed Little A's paternity test and then kidnapped him! How is Ms. Hooked on Valium in any way credible in a courtroom?

Annie + Emma = best scenes of the day. :wub: They have such a lovely mother-daughter chemistry. I love the way Emma covered for Annie. Could we see more of her instead of Kendall please?

• Members

That was awesome. LOL Erica is BACK! :D

I loved David and Erica as well. It's was so them. Past, present, and future them. I like them like this. Not friends, but not quite enemies either. It's a great balance. Pratt continues to write them completely in character, which compared to the rest of the way he writes David, is shocking. Susan and Vincent's chemistry is still off the charts as well. I'm not keen on the idea of them interacting in the first place, but Pratt writes them well...so I'll take it. :)

• Members

I know, RIGHT?

My daughter and I were joking, "Powned."

Actually, I thought today's episode was amazing and it has actually made me excited for the next and that hasn't happened in a long time! Mostly for Erica's spice and the Krystal mystery.

So now who do we blame the greatness of this episode on a la the Writer and Director Thread? I wanna say Michelle Patrick, but is it Pratt? I feel Patrick brought the verve, but the pacing of the Krystal mystery (which will probably end stupid, but I'm on the edge for now) would be Pratt right? ;):P

Pratt has such pacing issues.

Archived