AMC: Tad/Dixie Spoiler

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who cares?

Tad acting holier than thou is just disgusting.

EDIT: LMAO. I actually thought it said that Tad can't forget something Dixie did. I just read it one more time and it means that he still can't forget her in his mind... awww...

• Members

How long has Cady committed to ATWT? I just don't see AMC bringing her back again. Every story/character must now be connected to Zack/Kendall/Ryan. They forced Dixie into that orbit last time around, and it bombed big time. I just don't see a place for her on the canvass. If she did return, this would be a new one, even for soaps. I mean, has any character ever come back from the dead TWICE?

• Members

I still have no idea why Pratt feels the need to dredge all this up again unless Cady is in fact going to be coming back, which as I have said before is extremely unlikely.....

It just seems to be rubbing salt on the wound. Sure remember Dixie.... but don't make an entire storyline revolving around her senseless death....unless she is ALIVE!

And no to a recast, but judging by his track record any day now I expect to see BREAKING NEWS: Heather Locklear IN as AMC's Dixie! :rolleyes:

Archived