Y&R Actor off contract

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First I wanted to say it's not surprising because he never got any storylines.

But it is surprising just because I never thought they'd go through with it. I was convinced they'd have him do nothing for a few more years.

Bye bye Devon, I personally won't miss you one bit.

• Members

If they reinvest in the Winters, a recast Devon ... someone who visibly carries the toughness of his origins (I'm thinking a young "Victor Newman") needs to come back. This one is not right for the role.

But if Devon is gone, WHO WILL ANCHOR TYRA AND ANA...his niece and sister?

Hmmmmmmm?

No anchor for Tyra and Ana?

Hmmmmmmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Why is hope starting to soar in my chest??

• Members

Olivia is there already, so Nate would be a perfect choice. He should be around 20 right now... give or take a couple of years. And, if Phillip the III came back, too, then we would have two more characters, with ties, to complement the show's already existing youngsters... I can so totally see Nate looking up to a back-from-Iraq Phillip, and a nice friendship developing. And, if they wanted to make them lovers, I would be all for that, too!

OK, end rant, just wishing.

• Members

I'm not celebrating. I see this as the first step of purging the actors of color on Y&R. CK may be all that is left in a couple years. I hope that I am wrong.

Branco really thinks that GH's ratings declined because of one of their worse couples? Most people don't want to watch ugly.

• Members

Get rid of them, and add new ones. Olivia, Neil, Lily, and hopefully Nate too, as well as a good, interesting love interest for Neil. I don't want them to be kept just for the sake of them being black--just like I would hate it if they were all fired because they're black.

Archived