Y&R: Actress returns

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thing is, I thought Francesco Quinn was one of the most interesting casting choices in forever on that show.

I confess that the thing with Nina didn't make sense, and I didn't live seeing her writer-lover devolve into jealousy and so forth...but they squandered two great performers for a lousy story.

I realize, though, that this was mostly Tricia Cast's choice to have a normal life in Nashville.

I wonder if she has any informal contact with Scott and Missy Reeves?

Was Nina still in town when Tricia killed Ryan? I can't remember.

• Members

Ive always hated her as she's never appealed to me. I find her extremely overrated. Too much of a bitch early on and not one I could care for. In the mid 90s and towards the end of her run, she got REALLY boring. The only good thing that could come out of her return would be to see Jill dog her again. I always loved how Jill trashed her and was a complete bitch to her.

• Members

Jill can trash like no other :lol: Jill is going to be bitching everyone out I think for a long, long while. I just like I said hope they find a man for Jill. She desperately needs one right now.

I know :( Is Sabryn even acting anymore? I would be elated if she ever were to return someday.

• Members

I have never been part of the Nina fan club either. But then I don't like women who trap men with babies. I also didn't like that she got Ryan by fulfilling his sexual "desires" while his wife wouldn't. Neither she nor Ryan appealed to me at all. Maybe it's because I could never see what any man other than David Kimball saw in her, she was plain, stupid and totally boring.

That being said, hopefully she'll find the child that Rose stole from her. They should also bring back Philip, war damaged/perfect for a May/December romance with Mac, and fix the Cane re-write making him the true Chancellor heir.

Archived