Y&R: Actress returns

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki is killing Paul. Not that he had any story before, but still. They are boring. A snoozefest.

I am overjoyed to have Nina back, but the news came just as Walton is going through those negotiations, which is making it hard to be happy while a war is going on the other side.

• Members

Sadly, sadly, THIS is how they can save money. Paul has no family left...no purpose. He was slated to go...and had a little reprieve. But it is time...

He's an a-lister who can't be afforded, I fear. I'll miss him, but the stage has been set for his departure.

The way they save money is NOT the Fishers, whom enough of us love.

It is Neil, Tyra, Karen, Paul. Two of those will bring chunk of change. It is the peripheral characters who may be cheap but who, collectively, add up....Eden, Colleen, Devon.

The audience would be totally behind this kind of massive house-cleaning, paring the show down to essentials.

• Members

And you see...that's what the Y&R cast used to be...it didn't have a bunch of nonsense peripheral crap. Certainly, Gina and Miguel and Esther and Marissa were there...but you didn't have the Tyras or the Anas or the Pauls or the Neils or the Devons or the Edens or the Colleens....Collectively, those people add up!

Happy to see Tricia Cast back. Hopefully she and Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper can reignite!

Archived