Y&R: Actress returns

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, he is too old. They need an actor who looks 21. John Driscoll is late 20s, like 28 or so.

They should cast someone who looks like a young Thom Bierdz. I think it would be interesting if Phillip IV resembled his father.

• Members

You're right, good point. But if they cast that role, I think they should get an actor who resembles Phillip III because it would be a constant reminder to Jill of what her son looked like. And it could call for a lot of flashbacks involving Phillip III, and I think it would also make Jill's dislike toward Nina even stronger.

• Members

DD took a paycut. He took an episode cute.

He isnt on the A list.

KSJ is above DD, but not by much. And EM prob makes the minimum.

Actually Gloria, Tyra, Karen, Jt, Victoria, even Kevin, and esp Jana all make good cuts. But still most of them are on the bottom. And the thing with Jess doesnt seem to be so much about money as it is episodes - much like with MB at ATWT

• Members

Great to have Nina back.Tricia/Nina was one of those characters/actresses that just worked.She wasn't a typical soap heroine.

Thanks to the awful Tomas story her departure was bittersweet.

I like to think that MAB has other characters in mind to return,but is waiting for the right time,story and budget wise eg Keemo

I'm sure this will lead the way for Phillip's return.

Maybe this time around Nina will search for her missing son.Maybe he could be the gay character.

• Members

Why don't you like her Cheap? Tricia Cast and Nina were one of the best things Y&R has in the 90's. She's love as far as I am concerned. But, seriously I am interested in knowing why you don't like her.

Archived