Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Members

Well I don't know if I like

, but I don't hate her. And the scenes were a little dull to make a real judgement.

Will this Kevin storyline just end already? I haven't minded Katherine's storyline going on for months but some of these storylines deserve a day or two at most, not weeks and months on end.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry for ruining it for you, it's quite an experience. :)

For some reason I'm getting very tired of it even though it isn't a long storyline.

Awww, I'm getting Bette flashbacks.

• Members

Kevin: "If I dont do what he says, he's going to put me back in the closet"

LMAO, when exactly did he come out?

IA. Its the one part of the show, Im not liking. Well not digging the Winters story either but at least thats only on 3 times a month so I can tolerate it. This Kevin crap is everyday

• Members

Loved. It. The look on Chloe's face was priceless as she shut the door. I couldn't stop laughing. I love my girl, Chloe.

I'm sick of Phyllis and Nick. Phyllis doesn't know what Nick keeps defending Sharon? Really, she does not know? Let me tell her the obvious: Nick loves Sharon and wants to screw her all night long. There. Question answered. Now move along to the obligatory avoidance sex.

Time for this Kevin story to be over.

• Members

Plus, Chloe never did anything to her. It was only because Chloe was always in Lily's face that Colleen decides she was better than Chloe and that she had to insult her every time she got the chance to appear.

Colleen doesn't understand that Billy and Chloe are fighting for their baby.

• Members

The screaming doesn't help. And it's ruining the development that Amber had over the last year. I've grown to like her.

Good thing putting the name in quotation marks. That's not who Colleen is suppose to be.

• Members

I like Amber too now, she's really come a long way since she was first introduced on this show. Some of Adrienne's acting choices are weird, but Amber's become a fully integrated character on the show finally. Her connection to Katherine's helped her a lot though.

But Kevin's storyline is over soon, as I mentioned. It was clearly developed to give Rikaart an Emmy reel.

Archived