Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Y&R discussion thread should be a fraction of the size it usually is, but very often it's off topic discussion that goes on and on.

Anyway, back to the actual show...

I wonder when Katherine will get her buisnesses back. Surely, now that they all know she's alive, Chancellor and Jabot should revert back to her.

• Members

Without Dru..... where does Neil go? I don't see Rowell returning anytime soon..... I kind of feel Neil as a character has sort of ran his course? Much like Brad Carleton did.... the same can be said about Doug Davidson....

Lets face it, one of the main reasons he had leading man status all those years was his ties to "The Bug"........ since her departure he has really been nothing but a PI...

They've tried tying him to Nikki, but we only know that was a plot device in the ever going saga that is Nikki and Victor..... they aren't writing any kind of relationship there.

That's just my opinion.... I think what Y&R needs to do know is bring in a new anchor african american character, then slowly develop him/her with a family and a background.... much like the Winter's in the late 80's early 90's.....

• Members

Paul hasn't been any sort of leading character in years, and he has very little ties to anyone family-wise on the show.

Really, I think Paul should've been gone years ago, he really hasn't served a purpose over the past 7 or so years.

Tonya Lee Williams lives in Canada and only agreed to come back on a recurring basis. She has other commitments, so I don't expect to see her leading any stories soon. Though, she's supposedly involved in Ashley's upcoming storyline.

• Members

I certainly agree with you. Olivia is the only one who can anchor that family.

And that's the problem, Tonya lives in Toronto and only agreed to recurring.

My hope is that if MAB offered Tonya a heavier workload, she'd take it. I am inclined to think that if MAB said "OK Tonya, we've got 6 weeks of front burner for you and then 4 weeks off" she'd take it. I believe she still owns a home in LA.

• Members

Yes! If Tonya Lee Williams is interested in front burner status again..... I totally think Olivia has lots more potential than Neil at this point.... then if Rowell ever does decide to come back... Dru still has a tie to the canvas.

So.... back to the topic at hand....... how far is this Sharon thing going to go.... like I just am soo glued for this....

Does anyone think she will go as far as to try and physically hurt someone if she goes totally out of her mind.... like maybe get in an SUV..... and just happen to be driving down a street that Phyllis just happens to be crossing :)

Archived