Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it too much to ask Daniel Goddard will be fired from this show sometime this year? He is one of the few cancer's left on this show.....

He'll be behind the bar in no time.... hopefully Kay will do away with him along with Jill.

• Members

Has Mac ever expressed any interest in being apart of the family business? She's always struck me as one of those artistic and humanitarian types that would hate big business. I guess anything could change, but it should be interesting to see where she fits into the canvas now that she's considered one of the younger "adults" on the show.

I, for one, hope she comes back with some spice and isn't Lily or Christine 2.0.

• Members

Cane may not have the rights to Jabot, but he is still the son of Phillip Chancellor and as such can challenge Katherine for Chancellor Industries as it is his birthright. Mac does not have a leg to stand on. Only as Katherine's grand daughter, so if Phillip Chancellor started Chancellor Industries I don't see how Mac can have any claims to it.

Now if Cane could get the stick out of his..then he might be more enjoyable and if he can dump Lily oh happy days indeed

Archived