Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday's episode was perfectly paced... characters didn't start hoping from scene to scene... they actually sat down, and talked, and discussed. There is a reason why Walton is such a Goddess... while I enjoyed seeing her squirm at the possibility of not being Katherine's daughter, I also felt sad for her. And there's something different about the way Khalil has been acting lately... I think I find her much more tolerable now, I think she's actually... you know... acting. And they also used nice music.

• Members

Amber's constant YELLING at Kevin is getting on my last nerve. And is it me, or is there something about that "Do what I say, boy!" stuff kinda....I dunno....sexy?!?! LOL! :P Seriously, though. I've been really loving the Kevin story, but IA that it's about time to get on to the next bit.

I suppose that Sharon bouncing back and forth between the Abbot home and GCAC is supposed to be a symptom of her crazy ass head, but it's getting on my nerves. I think the writers should have left her at Jack's place and let her boink his brother right under his nose.

And WTF is up with the Winters? This is the story that really needs some help if they want us to care about it. Only showing them once a week (if that) does nothing to generate interest.

Archived