Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes, I'd like to know why he was there! Is there a possibility that he's coming back? He was rumored to join GH at one time and I sincerely hope he doesn't as it's a mess plus I'd rather he came back to Y&R.

• Members

He's been popping up places. I wonder if he could fit in with the Rafe-Estella family. Then if Greg Vaughan is truly fired from GH, we could have the awesome Diego back. That could create nice complications for Sharon and Victoria.

When Rafe said he was a scholarship student at Walnut Grove, I thought of Raul. It would not be a stretch to have them be cousins or something.

But Y&R does not need more characters. Pare down!

Paul (Doug Davidson) seemed conspicuously absent.

• Members

Co-sign. I love that he's flawed and vengeful and vulnerable. Especially when the writers infer (via Estella or Nikki or Victoria) that Adam is somehow not part of Victor's "true" family. Makes me root for him all the more.

• Members

When will Kay FINALLY tell everyone that she was in the accident with Marge? Have the writers forgotten about that tiny little details that caused all this drama in the first place? Nobody knows how could Marge be buried and Kay alive, so why doesn't Kay explain it once and for all?

Archived