AMC: Thorsten Kaye Has Re-Signed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a shame. He, Minshew and Matheson suck the life out of the show. These actors and their characters do nothing for the ratings. I guess Frons has a hard-on for Maurice Benard and needs his "complex, brooding" Sonny-type on all the shows. OLTL gets Easton, and AMC gets Kaye. The problem is that this type of character goes against the grain of what AMC is about. Most of the leading male characters throughout the years have been nice guys we can identify with(Chuck, Linc, Tom, Cliff, Trevor, etc). And the darker leading men (Palmer, Adam, David, Sean C etc) have always been written and played on the tongue in cheek side with a sense of humor. Zack is a character better suited for a darker show like OLTL or GH.

• Members

Is this serious? Internet fan polls are about as useful as a compass in the Bermuda Triangle. They tell us nothing other than which fanbase galvanized the most of its membership. It's like a frickin political party.

• Members

The reason there is so much Zach is because he is so popular. Who do you think they should show more of?? There really isn't anyone that is as interesting in my opinion. I do like David but there is only so much of his negativity one can take. Tad is great but he cannot carry the show, Adam is absolutely fantastic but he cannot carry it, Ryan cannot either but Zach could!! That really is the bottom line for me. Oh yes, Erica used to be able to but now she can't carry it either.

Archived